Thursday, March 28, 2013

Some Of The Top Luxury Hotels In The World-Part 2

In my last post I promised to let you know which four hotels would classify as The Four Finest Luxury Hotels in the world and I am sure that you"ll want me to put my money where my mouth is....am I right? 
The Westin Athens Astir Palace Beach Resort

I am afraid that I am going to have to disappoint you. For me to present to you the Four Finest Hotels in the world, would be virtually an impossible task to perform, not only just for me but this would be the case for anyone. The reason for this is that everyone has different ideas as to what they look for in a hotel and what will make their holiday a successful one. Our choice of hotel is mostly determined by what sort of holiday we aspire: are we seeking a holiday full of activities or do we want a quiet and relaxing holiday or... are we seeking a combination of both?  So! ... Just as our choice of holiday has to be categorized according to what sort of holiday we are looking for, so do our Luxury Hotels have to be categorized carefully to fit our specific needs. Needs that will hopefully make our vacation a very enjoyable and memorable one. To make up to you for not entirely delivering what I promised, I will be giving you some previews of some of the best and highly recommended hotels in the world by category. For the Romantics amongst us, take a look at the Recommended Luxury Hotels in the category the World's Most  Romantic Luxury Hotels coming up in my next post.





See you again soon!





Maria Koning - Thirty Years of Hospitality Experience
 
 Afbeelding















No comments:

Post a Comment